Peripheral Neuropathy Pain Relief Via State-of-the-Art Far Infrared light Treatments infused with our AKBA solution.
Contact us today to find out more about our drug-free, non-invasive and completely painless neuropathy pain relief protocol, clinically proven to significantly reduce or eliminate severe neuropathy pain and inflammation. This treatment has no known side effects and an excellent success rate.
Provides relief of persistent neuropathy symptoms such as:
- Throbbing pain
- Burning or freezing sensations
- Numbness or reduced ability to feel
- Tingling sensations
- Extreme sensitivity
- This treatment may allow you to stop taking prescribed pain-relief neuropathy medications that often result in numerous side effects. Some patients report eliminated or reduced pain after just one treatment.
- How Light Therapy WorksUnlike traditional treatments, which only treat the symptoms, Light Therapy treats the nerves by stimulating nerve function and dealing with the root cause of neuropathy pain.
Neurologists prescribe drugs to treat the symptoms and may refer you to a physical therapist.
Physical Therapists treat the muscles and joints only, not the nerves.
Chiropractors correct spinal problems that may be placing pressure on the nerves but are still not treating the actual nerves.
Light Therapy’s soothing, deep-penetrating energy reduces both pain and inflammation by drawing water, oxygen and nutrients to the damaged area, thereby creating an environment for optimal healing. Offering the best in pain relief, this treatment is non-invasive, painless and drug-free. Furthermore, there are no known side effects, offers quick recovery and has an impressive success rate.
Research has shown that light therapies produce faster and more effective results than other modalities. The light provides deeper penetration, allowing for more effective nerve treatments.
- Why light therapy works specialize in this proven peripheral neuropathy protocol and a provider of this treatment in Singapore. We are constantly moving forward. By offering you advanced, proven and state-of-the-art technologies, matched with innovative approaches for optimal and long-lasting results, we work together with you to help you return to a pain-free and fulfilling life. We take pride in communicating with our clients in an open and transparent manner that patients can trust.
Common causes of neck pain that we look after in our centers:
Unlike drugs, supplements, and vitamins, Light Therapy is a long-term solution that ensures that symptoms do not re-occur after treatment.
- Stimulates the body to react and heal more effectively
- It treats the nerves and grows new small-fiber nerves, rather than just treating symptoms
Cervical spondylosis (neck joint and bone degeneration)
Cervical stenosis (the condition where the spinal canal is too small for the spinal cord)
Facet joint problems
Cervical disc bulge.
- Treatment for these problems vary but usually include one or a combination of chiropractic adjustments, cervical spinal decompression, rehabilitation therapy and stabilizing recommendations to do at home. More details can be seen about each treatment method on the menu.
- PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY TREATMENTS
- OverviewChiropractic care is effective for a wide variety of conditions. The following is a partial list of some of the most common. If you experiencing any particular condition that you are unsure if we can help, we encourage you to give us a call so we can personally address your particular concerns.
- Headaches, Low back pain, Midback pain, Neck pain, ADD/ADHD, Insomnia, Constipation, Tennis elbow, Plantar fasciitis, Colic, Ear infections, Frozen shoulder, Pregnancy, PMS, Osteoarthritis, Whiplash, Stress, Bedwetting, Auto accidents, Allergies, Asthma, and Many more!
What is the neuropathy treatment?
The core of the treatment is a low-level infrared light therapy which has been clinically proven to reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. It is non-invasive and drug-free, and works by boosting your body’s natural healing capabilities.
In addition, you will be receiving multiple therapies known to increase balance, improve the brain-body connection, and restore normal circulation and nerve function to the extremities. Based on your personal situation, you may also receive customized nutritional or exercise plans.
What kinds of effects can be achieved through the Neuropathy treatment?
Clinical studies show that 88% of the people who undergo the treatment experience excellent results with one or more of the following: Reduced pain and cramps, reduced tingling and numbness, ability to experience normal touch without pain, reduced cold or burning sensations, improved balance and coordination, lowered dependency on medications, improved sleep, reduced sensation of restlessness in the legs.
Several people also experience reduced local swelling and inflammation, increased range of motion, increased blood flow to the extremities, decreased tension, and decreased muscle spasm. An important side benefit to the treatment is that it reduces the risk of falls significantly by improving balance and position awareness of the feet.
Why do I need an exam if I’ve already been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy?
We examine you to determine the severity of your condition.
Neuropathy is not black and white but is a progressive disease which passes through many indistinct stages. Based on your exam results, we can tell you if you would be a good candidate for the neuropathy treatment. We also do the exam to rule out other factors which may be contributing to abnormal sensations. The exam is non-invasive, safe, and fairly quick, and the results are evident immediately.
How long will this take, and how much does it cost?
The answer depends on the severity of your condition, and sometimes on the cause of the condition. The amount of treatment people need varies even within similar levels of severity. We will be able to tell you more after your exam, but the amount of therapy you will personally need varies on many unknown factors and can be unpredictable.
What we can promise you is this: your condition will be monitored throughout your course of care, and we will work with you to help you make decisions about your care from an informed, knowledgeable standpoint.
We will never perform any procedures which have not demonstrated results in the past without informing you first, and we will never perform or recommend anything that we don’t think is necessary to get the results you want.