What makes BO one of the best skin care product on the market? There are several factors; First of all, it’s completely natural. That means that it works with the body’s natural chemistry. Not against it. Truly organic skin care! Another factor is the superior hydration it provides.
BO Ultrapure facial spray toner is a skin care facial spray made from 100% Micro-Structured water that contains natural trace minerals, which are essential to help rejuvenate the skin cells and restore skin elasticity.
This Electrolyzed (Micro-Structured) Water facial spray will minimize the size of the pores without side effects to make you look younger and radiant naturally.
Most water-based facial sprays CANNOT hydrate your facial skin cells. That’s because our skin is waterproof. It prevents foreign liquid from seeping into our body when we shower, swim or walk in the rain!
BO Ultrapure facial spray toner is different because it can be easily absorbed by our cells due to the small molecule Water Nanotechnology.
BO Ultrapure facial spray toner contains the following trace nutrients that are essential for maintaining healthy facial skin:
- Bicarbonate is essential for maintaining the body’s pH balance
- Sulfur disinfects the blood, helps the body to resist bacteria, and protects the protoplasm of cells. Has the ability to slow down the aging process and is needed for the synthesis of collagen, a principal protein that gives the skin its structural integrity
- Zinc is an anti-inflammatory agent, and is sometimes used to treat acne, and enhances the ability to promote healthy skin
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect cells and tissues from being damage by free radicals
- Calcium is essential for developing and maintaining healthy bones and assists in blood clotting, nerve transmission, and oxygen transport
- Magnesium helps to maintain the integrity of cell membranes and stabilizes the cell electrically critical for proper muscle functions
- Phosphorous is a trace mineral that works with Calcium to develop and maintain strong bones.
- Potassium regulates fluid balance and helps muscles tightening
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your skin by neutralizing the molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C is vital for the production of collagen, which gives the skin its firmness and strength. It also helps in skin repair
When your skin cells are properly fed with these essential nutrients, they will know when to detox, repair, rejuvenate and even absorb more nutrients when necessary to remain healthy.