Miracle Ocean Minerals Mist: vital to our skin health, minerals are one of the most powerful ingredients in modern skin care offering wide ranging benefits. This 100% natural Toner is infused with the healing power of rich mineral and trace elements
Individually, each mineral has a multitude of benefits for the skin. Together, delivered deep into the skin, the results are nothing less than remarkable.
- Ocean minerals and trace elements activate enzymes necessary for proper cellular function.
- Seawater is very similar in composition to human plasma and is readily accepted into the human body
- Infinite ions, as well as trace minerals, are some of the essential nutrients found in our Ocean Mineral Cleanser.
- These minerals and the restorative properties are bottled here in a potent, concentrated form.
Organic sulfur enhances cellular permeability, pushing toxins out while allowing nutrients to move in.
Sulfur also acts as a natural healing solvent, driving nutrient rich ingredients deep into the cellular matrix. The end result is more elastic, resilient and pliable skin.
- A comprehensive Vitamin C program can help prevent photoaging, as well as more serious skin conditions.
- Topical vitamin C has now been shown to provide up to eight times the skin’s natural protection from UV damage. Sunscreens are also a very important part of the prevention process, although they cannot do it alone. Vitamin C protects your skin from the sun in ways that sunscreens can’t.
- When used together, Vitamin C and sunscreens provide almost complete photoprotection (preventing photoaging, preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promoting vibrant skin health.)
- Our vitamin C formulations are superior to most of the C products on the market, due to our use of a uniquely stabilized vitamin C form, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP)
- Derived from cane sugar, this is the smallest alpha hydroxy acid and is able to penetrate the skin deeply and easily, making it the most effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness etc.
- Because healthy skin is naturally acidic (pH 4.5 – 5.5) the use of glycolic acid can help to restore this balance if it’s been compromised by using soap, too much sun exposure, having a poor diet, or hormones imbalances.
- Glycolic acid provides an even exfoliation to get rid of dead cells, and also works to brighten the skin.
- MSM has always been present in the oceans, soil, and atmosphere of the Earth.
- Organic sulfur (MSM) makes up 5% of the human body and is essential for every organ, cell, tissue, hormone, enzyme, antibody, and function found in the body.
- This whole food is a beautifying mineral and contributes to hair, skin, nail, and joint renewal.
- Matrixyl® significantly boosts collagen, says independent research. A new study has confirmed that Matrixyl® 3000 is even more efficient for anti-aging. These new findings confirm that it can reverse photo-aging by repairing UV damage. It achieves this effect by repairing the papillary dermis which is located between the inner (dermis) and outer (epidermis) layers of skin. Human studies using Matrixyl® 3000 show that one month’s use of such a product can reverse the signs of aging by 1.8 years and aging is delayed by 5.5 years after just 2 month’s use.
- Matrixyl® 3000 contains two matrilines, Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR which act in synergy to restore and maintain skin’s youthful appearance. These ingredients act as messengers of cutaneous restructuration and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis of extracellular matrix macromolecules providing Matrixyl® 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. As messenger molecules, matrilines are capable of regulating cell activities. They interact with specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. With age, these mechanisms become progressively weaker.
Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Ocean Minerals, Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Glycolic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract (Sea Fennel Wax), Matrixyl 3000, Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L’Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Colloidal Silver, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Hydrosol), Wildcrafted Panax Ginseng (Ginseng), Wildcrafted Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo), Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Organic Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Organic Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Viola Tricolor (Violet), Organic Spilanthes Acmella (Spilanthes), Wildcrafted Stellaria Media (Chickweed), Organic Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower).
How to Use
Spray mist over entire face, neck, and décolleté after cleansing and exfoliating the skin. Follow with serums, and lastly moisturizer. Not only should this toner be used as a primer for serums, but can also be used throughout the day, over makeup.
It is also great for an all-over body toning spray. Discontinue use if you experience any skin irritation Please shake before using.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.